At Devon Gables, we believe rehabilitation is the Number One tool in your arsenal on your path to wellness.
Our trained, certified rehab staff works with our residents on a one-to-one basis. We assess each residentís needs and develop an individualized rehab plan, designed to achieve quantifiable, realistic results.
We realize that no two residents are the same, which means no two rehabilitation plans are the same. We structure a plan around your needs, with one goal always in mind: returning you to the level of health and well-being you had before you came to us.
We offer a wide range of rehabilitation services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Emergency Nurse Call system
- Nursing care - including 24-hour registered nurse coverage
- Social services
- RN case management
- Restorative nursing program
- Wound certified nurses - Seven day a week coverage
HydroTrack - offers a protective environment allowing for vigorous and/or intense exercise with a reduction of risks associated with traditional therapies.
HydroTrack System Benefits
The HydroTrack System provides the benefits of aquatic therapy with:
- Variable speed, reversible direction, underwater treadmill
- Small step access for entry
- Adjustable resistance water jets
- Adjustable water height for specific weight-bearing needs
- Individualized temperature control
- Quick cleaning
- Continuous water filtration